Fincite is a service you use online. It is easily and directly accessible;
there is no service management or maintenance hassle to it. Fincite’s very high security
standards are constantly adapted to the latest industry standards and our clients’ requirements.
Below you find some of the unique features of Fincite.
- No installation required
- Swiftly build an extensive model yourself using the intuitive user interface
- Fincite connects readily to your administrative systems and reporting tools
- Experience no restrictions to any cost allocations, circular structures can be used as well
- Add sales figures as a mirrored model, in order for Fincite to compute margins per client,
per service or any other parameter
- Provide yourself with a comprehensive overview using more versions of the model
- Enjoy powerful analysis and debugging functionality to correct potential flaws in the model
- Import data from your Financial Administration, project management tooling and other information systems
- Compute and analyze costs and sales per client, service, activity, country, distribution channel and/or
- Calculate ratios, such as costs per activity, costs per article, margin per article, etc.
- Add targets to the model and keep track of your parameters compared to these targets
- Analyze the dynamics of key metrics by comparing models through time
- Include business cases in your models or design business scenarios
- Make a cost analysis with both actuals and historical data, in both recent and past models
- Calculate prices, for example based on a cost plus approach
- Aggregate costs as you need, for instance up to department, business unit or country level
- Work with multiple team members on one model simultaneously
- Trace user activities, using the detailed logging of modifications per user
- Use generic access devices to work with the model, like the PC,
Mac, smartphone and tablet
Reporting and exporting
- Make standard reports as you wish and update these with the results of your latest models and/or data
- Export all data or complete models to, for instance, Excel or your OLAP tool suite
- Add two factor authentication with a "time-based one-time password"
- Use extra security by limiting access to selective IP-ranges